One can calculate a reasonable exact "Take
Off " of adobe
that will be needed to do any job using these formulas.
- Wall area X 2.25 = the number of adobe needed.
- Divide by # of units of desired size = number of Pallets.
- Number of pallets of adobe X .4 = Number of pallets of mortar
- 12 - 15 Pallets of adobe of per truck delivery.
- 7 plastics per pallet of adobe are used to separate the material
- $1.00 deposits are refundable. Pallet deposits are $15.00 and
are fully refundable also. We don't accept anyone elses
- Truck can haul, with forklift, 12 to 15 Pallets ( depending
on size )